Doing work with our staff, signing up for an intercontinental curated event and sharing a meaningful knowledge with many wonderful experts are just some of the good reasons for which you ought to contemplate presenting your do the job.
1. Curatorship / It indicates to care. If you will find a thing we really treatment about it can be our competition, to perform with artists, and to share our work with the general public. Implementing usually means your work can enter the formal method of an occasion produced with love, where all the facts – mounting, graphic identification, conversation – make a difference. Something that will make your function stand out in the eyes of the public and colleagues.
2. Function with us / If your project is chosen, we will connect with you to get to know each other and find out all we need to know about it. Then, we will hear to your exhibition proposal or counsel our own so that we can appear out with a powerful presentation. Functioning with us suggests exchanging suggestions and sharing with you all we have learnt in years curating demonstrates at the PhMuseum Lab – beginning from innovative materials and proposals to interact the public and give price to your get the job done.
3. A favourable mood / Anything we have been genuinely very pleased of about past 12 months is that all the website visitors commented on the good and comfortable temper of the pageant. Our thought is without a doubt to get rid of the distance that you at times experience among cultural institutions and people who enjoy their proposal, to facilitate interactions and exchange.
4. Networking / You can take benefit of these constructive vibes to satisfy new persons, hear to talks and share what you do. PhMuseum is 10 many years aged and we are happy to share a significate community of photographers, image editors, curators, publishers and men and women who adore the visual language. Coming to the festival is a very good way to interact with new persons to find out and operate with in the potential.
5. Find Bologna / The town is a concealed jewel in Italy. Rather shielded from the primary touristic circuit (Rome, Venice, Florence, Naples) Bologna is perfectly acknowledged for its University (the oldest in Europe), its delicacies and its nightlife. As soon as listed here you can explore lots of crucial artwork establishments like the Museum of Modern day Art (MAMbo), the Cineteca di Bologna (one of the world’s major film archives, whose L’Immagine Ritrovata lab has been restoring and preserving the legacy of cinema for more than 20-5 many years) and MAST Basis, moreover iconic destinations like Cassero, an LGBTI+ Heart established in the previous town’s XVII centre that will operate a competition in late September for its 40th anniversary.
6. Prizes / The unique exhibition is a vocation milestone. This calendar year we will offer a few and quite possibly additional if we see operate that matches properly with the program. The 40-picture collective installations are a effective way to be part of the festival. The projections will further deliver gentle to your operate, among the that of quite a few other gifted artists. Furthermore, we fork out for the manufacturing of the displays, we include the flight furthermore lodge expenditures and we grant you a space to current your operate in very first individual.
7. Help the competition / We self-fund most of our festival. Implementing is a modest considerable contribution to show your guidance and enable us make investments in the exhibitions, and display that there is engagement from our community when chatting with public or non-public institutions.
8. A single matter prospects to a different / Even if you are unable to make it, you have a totally free ticket to be a part of the function. Outside of its financial worth, the idea is to supply you an justification to soar on a flight/teach/auto and appear see with your eyes the function that we do. PhMuseum – meant as a platform, a gallery, and a festival – is a collective job that grows yr following calendar year also thanks to the comments, strategies and energies of all those who actively take part in our things to do. We look forward to welcoming you in town!
All pictures from PhMuseum Times 2021
PhMuseum Times Global Image Competition is an function using location in Bologna, Italy that brings with each other photographers and pictures fans throughout nationalities and kinds. Past year’s inaugural version opened under the concept A New Beginning attended by far more than 4000 readers. The new version will open on 23 September 2022 below the topic Now is Yesterday’s Tomorrow, meant as an celebration to mirror on the potent minute of adjust we are residing. The Submissions’ Deadline for 12 May well 2022. Study more and implement at phmuseum.com/d22.